Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick Update

Just been too busy of late to get around to posting, after the Hell Dorado miniatures I had a small rush of painting covering Flames or War, Lord of the Rings and Warhammer 40k The last job reminded me of how different it is to paint on plastic miniatures over metal ones. It may just be that the P3 paints aren't the best for the job when it comes to plastic or that I've simply being doing so many metal miniatures for so long that I've forgot how to do plastic ones :) Either way there's just somthing about metal minatures that says "quality" that plastic ones don't have. It's a real shame that Privateer have moved to plastic now too! Anway as well as painting I've been helping out a good friend here set up his Bangkok gaming shop. It'll be great to have somewhere to promote painting locally and build up the miniature gaming hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment