Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Post

Well, this is my new blog and this is the first post so for now I'm talking to myself here on this blog I imagine, but well, got to start somewhere. So lets start with what I'm working on right now. It's a bit of a mixed batch of War Machine and Hordes models. The two I'm focusing on right now are a Cygnar War Jack called Old Rowdy and a Hordes Solo "White Mane". I generally enjoy painting large individual models over large repetitive units and Old Rowdy has been no exception, though when I "finished" the model last week, I could see the effect of trying to work over the holidays when my mind wasn't focused on the job. Not great, so I started all over and now it's looking fine. Just the basing to do and then back to the White Mane who also suffered from the holiday focus lapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment