Monday, January 19, 2009

Minion Casters

Well I've been working on a couple of Hordes Minion War Casters over the past week, and they are challenging. The most challenging by far has been Dahlia Hallyr and Skarath. The light tones used on the models are far different from the average metal, dirt and grime of most models. Getting my head around the shades has driven me up the wall a couple of times and I've had to take large breaks to quell my desire to take a hammer to Skarath. However Dahlia Hallyr and Skarath are now done, I'm okay with the work for Table top, but it's going to need a few more runs to get the quality up for them. Rorsh and Brine present their own challenges but they are easier than the other two and the main challange is Brine's skin and the fact I haven't done this model before, anyway it's going smoother than with Skarath

No comments:

Post a Comment