Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fixed Gallery and Hammerfall High Shield Gun Corp

Found that the gallery was having a few display issues and fixed most of them, struggling to find the page that makes the largest image appear though as there is some kind of link error there that I could fix....if I could find it.

Anyway in between fixing that I worked on a large unit of dwarves. Units of 10 odd models that are the same isn't the most thrilling of projects, but I can usually do 10 models that are the same in the same time it takes to do one large unique model.


Above are some of the Hammerfall High Shield Gun Corp dwarves from WarMachine. You'll also note the photo quality has improved vastly. I changed from using the macro setting with flash to using the AV setting and no flash. Looking good!

Also did a slightly custom version of Anastasia di Bray, changing the black for a seductive lilac scheme. I prefer it to the dark standard scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment