Monday, February 2, 2009

Great Bears of Gallowswood, Kovnik Markov and Photos

Just finished working on a few more Khador models. These are for a local friend so he was okay with me trying a few things with them to see how they'd turn out. One thing I was keen to try was a snow effect. I see a lot of figures with "snow" terrain that just looks like a layer of white "stuff" on the base. So what I decided to do was apply a rough and grass terrain first and then apply the snow over this. I think they figures turned out okay and you can check out the results in the gallery as shortly. I was tempted to try adding a scattering of snow to th figures themselves, but decided to stick with the horses hooves for now and get some feedback before getting carried away. Anyway, the Great Bears of Gallowswood and  Kovnik Markov.

The pictures look to have improved too, changed the way I was working on them and the results look better, though I won't know for sure until I edit and upload them. What I do need though is a better background than "all white".

No comments:

Post a Comment