Sunday, February 8, 2009

Precursor Knights and Unit Attachment Done

Busy weekend here, but Monday is a holiday so I have had time to crack on with some work.Complete a complete unit of Precursor Knights and their unit attachment. I still need to spend more time working on the eyes of models as some of them come across looking a little "off" at times. I decided to give the Knights a bit of a "been in battle" look as they just came across as too clean and white. A little muddied effect looks good on the clothing. Didn't come across so well in the photos, actually all the photos were a little off from the lastest batch, I was in a rush and didn't spend enough time to get the focus right.  Note to self : take pics when I have more time! Next up I have a range of Solos to do, mainly unit attachments and a couple of casters.

No comments:

Post a Comment